As the air conditioning system in your home ages, it slowly becomes less reliable and efficient. When the repair and operating costs become too great, it may become more cost-effective to install a new AC unit. The St. Louis area features a number of AC replacement services, and you should choose one that you can trust to do the job right the first time.
At Classic Aire Care, we offer a full selection of heating and cooling services, including HVAC system replacements, repairs, and routine maintenance. Our professional AC replacement company can quickly remove your old HVAC unit and replace it with a new high-tech, energy-efficient air conditioning unit quickly, with minimal disruptions to your schedule.
Contact us today at 314-300-6755 to learn about our AC system services!
When to Consider Air Conditioning Replacement in Your St. Louis Home
New air conditioning equipment is a significant investment, but if you have an older, inefficient system, installing a new AC unit can significantly reduce your cooling costs and offer new technologies that make your home more comfortable. You should consider installing a new AC system if your current one:
- Is over 15 years old or is nearing the end of its typical lifespan
- Requires frequent maintenance or minor repairs
- Develops a major problem like a damaged compressor or blower motor
- Has a SEER or seasonal energy efficiency ratio of less that 14
- Or it simply does not cool your home effectively
A new AC unit can be a significant investment during the installation, but if you choose an energy-efficient model, you can earn back a significant portion of the cost through reduced long-term utility fees, while enjoying new technologies that improve your comfort, such as:
- Quiet and efficient variable-speed compressors and blower motors
- Zoning systems that allow independent temperature control in each room
- WiFi thermostats that offer easy programmability and energy savings
For more information about the benefits of replacing your HVAC system, contact our team today!
Air Conditioner Installation in the St. Louis Area
When you are ready to install a new air conditioner, contact our team at Classic Aire Care. We can help you find right system for your needs, such as a heat pump for both heating and cooling, a central air or packaged system for cooling only, or a ductless system for homes without existing air conditioning or ductwork. Our professionals will then install the system, including:
- Sizing it properly according to cooling load
- Installing the condenser unit, evaporator, and air handler
- Installing ductwork, if necessary
- Installing electrical and refrigerant lines
- Charging the refrigerant
- Installing the thermostat
- Testing the system
To learn more about the AC installation process, contact us today!
Call Today for AC Replacement in St. Louis and the Surrounding Areas
At Classic Aire Care, you can trust our talented HVAC technicians to install your heating or cooling system efficiently and properly. We’ve been serving St. Louis since 1926!
Contact us today at 314-300-6755 for a quote!