Heat Pump Maintenance in St. Louis, MO
Season after season in the St. Louis area, your heat pump keeps you comfortable. While these systems are built to be dependable, the wear and tear that happens over time can make them less efficient and prone to problems.
To avoid these issues and keep your heat pump in peak condition, get regular heat pump tune-ups from the expert HVAC contractors at Classic Aire Care!
Don’t put off heat pump maintenance. Schedule your heat pump tune-up today by calling Classic Aire Care at 314-329-1943 or contacting us online!
And don’t forget to ask about our planned maintenance agreements that can save you big on routine heat pump maintenance service.
At Classic Aire Care, we offer first-class heat pump maintenance service throughout the St. Louis, MO area. We use state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive checkpoint system to clean and maintain heat pumps so that they can operate in peak condition and can reliably meet your comfort needs!
What Happens During Heat Pump Maintenance Service: What to Expect
When you request a heat pump tune-up from Classic Aire Care, we will check, clean, calibrate, and/or adjust the vital components of your system. Steps in our heat pump maintenance service include:
- Checking the air filter and, when needed, replacing it
- Cleaning the drain and the condenser unit
- Examining and cleaning the evaporator and the air handler
- Checking refrigerant levels and replenishing refrigerant as needed
- Checking the electrical connections and tightening them as needed
- Repairing refrigerant leaks
- Inspecting the duct system and removing any blockages as needed
- Checking the blower belt
- Inspecting the wiring, replacing damaged wires as needed
- Checking and testing the thermostat
- Checking airflow
- And more
We recommend getting heat pump maintenance at least once a year. If you are concerned about air quality or anyone in your home has allergies (or other breathing issues), getting heat pump tune-ups at least twice a year is typically a good idea.
To schedule heat pump maintenance at your St. Louis-area home, just contact Classic Aire Care online or call 314-329-1943.
Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance for St. Louis Homeowers
With routine heat pump tune-up, St. Louis homeowners can enjoy benefits like:
- Fewer repairs: Before small issues cause serious damage, they can be addressed during a tune-ups service. That can mean fewer breakdowns and repairs, saving you money while giving you peace of mind that you can count on your heat pump to work reliably all year long!
- A long-lasting system: With routine heat pump maintenance, these systems can last for at least 10 years, letting you get the most out of your investment!
- Lasting warranty coverage: If your heat pump warranty is contingent on getting regular maintenance, routine tune-ups can help you keep your coverage for the full warranty term (instead of invalidating it early because maintenance wasn’t done).
- Savings: With maintenance keeping your system efficient, it will use less energy, cutting your monthly utility bills. Over time, that can mean your energy bill savings end up covering the cost of heat pump tune-ups. Plus, if you sign up for Classic Aire Care’s planned maintenance agreement, you can enjoy even more savings (and other perks)!
Take advantage of these benefits! Contact Classic Aire Care online or call us at 314-329-1943 to schedule a heat pump tune-up at your St. Louis, MO home!
Contact Classic Aire Care for Heat Pump Maintenance in St. Louis, MO
At Classic Aire Care, our experienced team offers top-quality heat pump maintenance service, as well as heat pump installation, replacement, and repair service. From the day you buy a new heat pump, we can handle all of your system’s needs, ensuring your total comfort and your complete satisfaction!
Contact Classic Aire Care online or call 314-329-1943 to schedule a heat pump tune-up in St. Louis, MO!
Our local HVAC company is dedicated to providing exceptional customer care and comfort solutions. We’ve provided local HVAC service in St. Louis for nearly 100 years, and we’re proud to be the team locals trust whenever they need heating and cooling service from reliable, respectful professionals.