Home Energy Audits in Greater St. Louis
At Classic Aire Care, our main goal is to ensure our customers live in energy-efficient homes complete with clean air and comfortable temperatures. One of the ways we accomplish this goal is to send our expert technicians into your home to conduct an energy audit.
During an energy audit, our experts will:
- Thoroughly examine your home as a whole
- Determine the location of any air leaks
- Assess the condition of your insulation, ductwork, and heating and cooling equipment to identify any trouble spots that may be costing you money.
- Pinpoint the problems we find and offer you affordable solutions to make your home more energy efficient and comfortable for the long run
Home energy audits are a fantastic tool to make your home more energy efficient and boost your overall comfort level. You can rest assured that our trained experts will root out the reasons you’re paying too much in energy costs and will suggest smart upgrades that fit in with every budget.
Are you interested in learning more about home energy audits and why they’re a perfect choice for boosting the energy efficiency in your St. Louis home?
Contact Classic Aire Care online or call 314-300-6755 today!
What Is a Home Energy Audit?
During an energy audit, a trained technician evaluates your home’s overall energy efficiency by focusing on a number of important factors inside your home. Using an infrared thermography camera, our technicians can detect air leaks in the following areas:
In addition to identifying missing or inadequate insulation, our experts use a blower door to determine how much energy is being lost through these leaks. We’ll offer solutions to address the problem areas, and as a result, you’ll enjoy a more comfortable, energy-efficient home.
Are you wondering how much air is leaking out of your St. Louis home each month? Call Classic Aire Care today at 314-300-6755 or contact us online to find out.
How Can I Benefit from a Home Energy Audit in St. Louis?
Our experts can collect a wealth of valuable information about your home’s overall energy efficiency during a home energy audit. It’s the best tool you as a homeowner can rely on to get a precise analysis of how much energy your home is using—and wasting.
Home energy audits pinpoint information about the following aspects of your home, giving you valuable insight into problem areas, including:
- Fire safety
- Air quality
- Ventilation rates
- Water leakage
- Excessively high heating and cooling bills
- And more!
After we repair problem spots found during a home energy audit, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- A more comfortable home: Repairing air leaks and underperforming insulation will keep warm or cool air circulating in your home—where it belongs.
- Lower energy bills: When air stays in your home instead of escaping through walls and attics, you’ll see a dramatic drop in your heating and cooling costs.
- A safer living space: You’ll feel at ease knowing that our experts have identified and repaired faulty wiring, mold growth, and other small issues before they become expensive, labor-intensive problems.
Call Classic Aire Care for an Energy Assessment in St. Louis Today
If you’re ready to schedule your home energy audit in St. Louis or the surrounding communities, contact Classic Aire Care online or call 314-300-6755 today!
Our experts are standing by to make your house a safer, more energy-efficient environment for you and your family!