Tankless Water Heater Service in St. Louis
At Classic Aire Care, we provide complete tankless water heater services, including installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance. Since 1926, we have been providing quality heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services to residential and commercial customers throughout St. Louis and the surrounding areas.
Need tankless water heater installation or repair service in or around St. Louis? Contact Classic Aire Care today at (314) 300-6755 to learn more about our services!
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Whether you are installing a new tankless water heater, are upgrading from a conventional system, or are replacing an existing tankless model, you can count on Classic Aire Care for a fast, professional installation. Our plumbing experts have extensive experience with tankless water heater systems, and they know how to design the system properly to ensure it meets your hot water demand effectively. Our installation process includes:
- Removing the existing water heater, if necessary
- Calculating hot water demand
- Choosing an appropriate water heater, or heaters, to meet your needs
- Upgrading gas or electric service, if required
- Installing the water heater and testing its performance
Some homes are best served with a single, centrally located water heater, while others may benefit from two or more tankless water heaters located closer to the point of use. Our plumbing experts will discuss your options and design the best system to meet your needs.
For a tankless water heater replacement or installation quote, contact our team today!
Our plumbers are experienced at installing and servicing various brands and models of tankless water heaters, including those from:
- American Standard
Rebates for Tankless Water Heater Installation in St. Louis
While a new tankless water heater can provide a nearly endless supply of hot water on demand while saving you in energy bills, it may even come with hundreds of dollars back in your pocket! That’s because many St. Louis-area utility companies offer rebates for the installation of energy-efficient tankless water heaters.
Here are just some of the available rebates:
- $300 for a gas tankless water heater installation from Spire
- $200 for a natural gas tankless water heater installation from Liberty Utilities
- $100 for a qualifying electric water heater installation from Boone Electric Cooperative
Here’s where you can find more information about local rebates you may qualify for by installing new energy-efficient water heaters.
Tankless Water Heater Repair in the St. Louis Area
Tankless water heaters can last up to twice as long as tank-based models, but they still may require an occasional repair. At Classic Aire Care, our professional plumbers can repair most tankless water heater problems, including:
- Failed heating elements on electric models
- Combustion problems on gas models
- Electric or gas supply problems
- Sediment or mineral accumulations and clogs
- Heat exchanger or flue problems
- Water leaks
- Temperature problems
- Failure to meet the hot water demand
We also offer 24-hour emergency service for water heater problems that happen outside of standard business hours.
Contact us today for fast, professional tankless water heater repairs! We offer 24-hour emergency service!
St. Louis Tankless Water Heater Maintenance Service
A bit of regular maintenance can help your tankless water heater last as long as possible while minimizing your utility costs and helping to avoid unnecessary repairs. At Classic Aire Care, we recommend tankless water heater maintenance at least once a year, and the process typically includes:
- A full system inspection
- Cleaning the burners on gas models and testing the ignition system
- Testing the heating elements on electric models
- Inspecting the gas or electrical system for problems
- Flushing sediment from the system
- Replacing the water pre-filter
- Testing the recirculation system
To schedule hot water heater maintenance service for your tankless water heater, contact our team today!
Tankless Water Heater FAQs
Check out these FAQs for some helpful information about tankless water heaters. Whenever you’re ready for answers specific to your needs and situation, simply contact Classic Aire Care.
What is the advantage of having a tankless water heater?
Tankless water heaters are an energy-efficient upgrade for many homes in the St. Louis area. Because they lack a storage tank, there’s no need for continuous reheating of the water in the tank. Instead, these water heaters heat water on demand, which can:
- Save energy
- Reduce your utility costs
- Provide a nearly unlimited supply of hot water when installed correctly
How much does it cost to have a tankless water heater installed?
The exact cost will vary depending on the brand, model, and size, but tankless water heaters do cost more than conventional storage (tank) water heaters. If you’d like a free estimate, call (314) 300-6755 now!
What size tankless water heater do I need for a family of 5?
The calculation for determining the size of the right tankless water heater to meet your needs isn’t really dependent on the number of people in your home. Instead, plumbers will take into account factors like:
- The number of devices or fixtures in your home that you want to run
- Device flow rates
- The required temperature rise
- The type of system you plan on installing (gas vs. electric)
Give us a call today to set up a consultation with our team.
How many years does a tankless water heater last?
Tankless water heaters have a longer service life than traditional water heaters, generally lasting up to 20 years.
Call Today for Tankless Water Heater Services in St. Louis, MO
At Classic Aire Care, you can count on our plumbing experts to keep your tankless water heater operating properly and efficiently.
Looking for a plumbing company “near me” that offers tankless water heater services? Contact us today at (314) 300-6755 to schedule service in the St. Louis area or to request an estimate for any water heater service.