Water Heater Repairs & Service in St. Louis, MO
Is your water heater broken? Is it leaking? If you need water heater repair in the greater St. Louis area, Classic Aire Care is just a call or click away. Our trained plumbers are tops in diagnosing water heater problems and repairing them quickly and efficiently. Everyone needs hot water every day—for showers, washing clothes and dishes, and so much more. Don’t wait until a small water heater problem causes significant water damage to your home.
When you need water heater repair in St. Louis, contact our skilled plumbers at Classic Aire Care today at 314-352-1111 or submit the request for service form on this page.
Water Heater Leaks in St. Louis
If your water heater is leaking, contact the expert plumbers at Classic Aire Care immediately. Our plumbers will take a look at the problem and give you an estimate on repair or replacement costs. If your water heater is leaking, let us diagnose and fix the problem before it damages items in your home like carpets, subflooring, drywall, and surrounding appliances.
If your water heater is already leaking significantly, you can take the following steps to avoid water damage while you wait for our plumbers to arrive:
- Turn off the electricity to the unit at the breaker box or turn the gas off on the unit.
- Turn off the water supply using the valve located on the water heater or shut off the main water supply to your entire house.
- Attach a garden hose to the spigot at the bottom of the unit and drain the water safely into a storm sewer. Draining the water onto your lawn could kill your grass and letting it run down the driveway could stain it.
Contact Classic Aire Care today at 314-352-1111 to repair your leaky water heater or fill out a service request on this page.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair in St. Louis
If you notice any of the following issues with your water heater, it may be time for repairs or a replacement unit:
- The unit is 10 to 15 years old or older, which is a typical lifespan for a water heater.
- Rusty water comes out of the hot water tap.
- No hot water comes out of the tap after ensuring the pilot light is on and the unit is receiving power.
- Sandy or muddy water comes out of the tap, indicating a sediment buildup in the tank.
- A metallic smell or taste is present in your hot water, indicating that the inner tank is deteriorating and leaching into your water supply.
- Your water is cold or slightly warm although the temperature gauge is set between 120-140 degrees, meaning your heating element is failing.
- You hear noises from the water heater like pops and cracks that could mean sediment is building up in the heating elements.
- You notice water dripping or puddling under the water heater. Call for service immediately since the tank could completely fail, damaging your home and its contents.
Water Heater Repair in St. Louis
If your water heater stops working, leaks, or won’t produce hot water, contact the professional plumbers at Classic Aire Care for prompt, courteous, and efficient service. We service all brands and types of water heaters all over the greater St. Louis area including Creve Coeur, Olivette, and Maryland Heights. We have a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, meaning the job’s not done until you’re happy with our service.
Don’t wait around for your leaky water heater to flood your home. Call the experts at Classic Aire Care today at 314-352-1111 for all of your water heater service needs.