You never know when your air conditioner or furnace is going to need a repair. At Classic Aire Care, we’re here when you need us most. We offer 24-hour emergency service and even same day appointments for both your home and business! Our service technicians arrive with a fully stocked van to ensure they are prepared for all types of repairs. No matter the brand, size, or location of your air conditioner, Classic Aire Care can handle it. Living up to our name of St. Louis’ most trusted service provider, we are always upfront with our pricing. Our technicians will never make a repair he thinks is necessary without talking to you, the customer, first. Call 314-300-6755 any time! Our customer service representatives are here to assist you.
Do you think your air conditioner or furnace is in need of repair?
Take a look at some of the most common problems your air conditioner might face. The issue may be a simple issue to fix. If you think it’s a bit more serious than these, feel free to give us a call at 314-300-6755.
If your A/C system is not operating like you think it should, check to make sure the filter is not clogged or dirty. Filters should be changed regularly depending on the type you use. 1 inch filters are not designed to last very long. These should be changed every month. Classic Aire Care can ship a variety of filter shapes and sizes right to your door! Call us for more information.
If your system doesn’t seem to be working at all, before anything else, make sure to check the batteries in the thermostat. A simple problem, but those two little batteries can stop the show if they need to be changed.
Problems that are more severe may include, the air conditioner making too much noise, the thermostat not reaching the temperature that is set, or utility bills that have sky-rocketed. Call us at 314-300-6755 to schedule an appointment. Often times we can offer same day visits! Our friendly and fast service technicians will soon be able to diagnose the problem and get your air conditioner running smoothly and efficiently.
It’s important to get regular maintenance on your A/C and furnace before it has a chance to break down. If you’re looking for a great system tune-up for your home or business heating and cooling system, give us a call at 314-300-6755. We will complete an extensive checklist to ensure your system has been cleaned and checked for safety and efficiency.
- Inspect inside cooling coil.
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Inspect blower components – clean/adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser coil – clean as necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check filters
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger and burner-vacuum and/or adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect pilot operation – adjust as necessary
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat anticipator settings
- Inspect thermostat operations
- & inspect for cracked heat exchanger