Air Conditioning Service in the St. Louis, MO Area
In the summer, the air conditioning system in your St. Louis home or business takes the edge off the heat and makes it far more comfortable for both work and relaxation. Without it, the summers would be far less enjoyable, so it makes sense to protect your investment with regular air conditioning service.
Our team at Classic Aire Care can help. Our residential and commercial AC services in the St. Louis area include:
- Air conditioner repair service
- Air conditioner installation and replacement
- Air conditioner maintenance
- 24 hour emergency air conditioning service
- Heat pump repair, installation, and maintenance
- Air handler repair, installation, and maintenance
- Ductless AC system installation, repair, and maintenance
- Planned maintenance agreements for cooling systems
Contact us today at 314-300-6755 to learn more about our air conditioning services!
Air Conditioner Repair Services in the Greater St. Louis Area
When your air conditioner malfunctions, it is advisable to have the system inspected and repaired as soon as possible. Even minor problems like a clogged air filter could lead to more serious ones, such as an overheating compressor. Some of the more common air conditioner problems include:
- Inadequate cooling due to dirty coils, clogged air filter or improper refrigerant levels
- Frozen evaporator due to duct obstructions, dirty condenser or clogged air filter
- Unusual noises due to damaged fan belt, blower motor or compressor problems
- Startup problems due to tripped breakers or safety systems, failed start capacitor or damaged compressor
Whether the problem is minor or major, our team at Classic Aire Care can quickly find the cause and recommend the best repair options for your needs and your budget. We also offer 24-hour emergency repair services, for any problems that happen outside of our normal bluishness hours.
For all your air conditioner service and repair needs, contact our team at Classic Aire Care today!
St. Louis Air Conditioner Replacement and Installation Services
Once your air conditioner is beyond a certain age, it is often more cost-effective to replace it than to continue repairing an inefficient system. You should consider a new air conditioner if your current one:
- Is over 15 years old
- Requires frequent repairs or has major problems
- Costs a fortune to operate
- Has a SEER rating of less than 13
With today’s advanced technologies, a new system will be far more energy-efficient, up to 20 SEER, and it will cool more effectively.
At Classic Aire Care, we offer both air conditioner replacements and new installations. Contact our team for information about our available air conditioning systems!
Air Conditioner Maintenance for St. Louis Homes
Routine maintenance is essential to keep your air conditioning system running properly and efficiently. By having the system professionally inspected at least once a year, you can prevent unnecessary repairs, reduce cooling costs and extend its life. Though each system varies, the maintenance process typically includes:
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils
- Checking the refrigerant levels
- Replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the air handler
- Checking the blower fan belt
- Lubricating bearings and pulleys
- Inspecting the safety and electrical systems
- Cleaning the condensate drain
- Measuring airflow at supply and return ducts
During a maintenance visit, our team from Classic Aire Care will thoroughly inspect your system, perform any required maintenance, and recommend any repairs that are necessary to prevent future problems.
Contact us today to schedule a service visit!
Call Classic Aire Care for Air Conditioner Service in the Greater St. Louis Area
At Classic Aire Care, we can handle all of your air conditioner service needs, including installations, maintenance and repair, and we also offer heating, plumbing, indoor air quality and insulation services.
Contact us today at 314-300-6755 to schedule an appointment!