Furnace Maintenance in St. Louis, MO
When the fall and winter months arrive in St. Louis, we rely on our furnace systems for months at a time. That means you need a heating system that is reliable, efficient, and functional at all times. Are you looking for a way to avoid the trouble and inconvenience of a breakdown? Schedule your annual tune-up and furnace maintenance visit with Classic Aire Care Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing today!
Our specialists have been offering top-class services and reliable solutions to homeowners in the Greater St. Louis area for nearly a century. We’re the experts you can turn to for comprehensive heating maintenance, and we’re never satisfied until you’re comfortable in your home. To ensure your system runs at optimal capacity this heating season, and for many years to come, trust our team to give you the service you deserve.
Did you get your annual furnace tune-up this year? Contact us online now to schedule your service or call us at (314) 300-6755!
What Is Included in a Furnace Tune-Up?
The Classic Aire Care service technicians are trained to complete an extensive furnace maintenance checklist to ensure your system has been cleaned and checked for safety and efficiency. It’s important to get both your furnace and air conditioner checked every year to prolong the life of the system and ensure it’s running at the best of its ability. Also, yearly maintenance will keep you from spending more than necessary on your utility bills.
During your furnace tune-up, we will:
- Inspect inside cooling coil
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Inspect, clean, and adjust blower components
- Inspect and clean condenser coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check filters
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor heating cycles
- Inspect and adjust heat exchanger and burner-vacuum
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect and adjust pilot operation
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat anticipator settings
- Inspect thermostat operations
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
Don’t ask, “Where can I find furnace maintenance near me?” again. Rely on the experts at Classic Aire Care to keep your furnace running smoothly all winter long. Call us today for an appointment at (314) 300-6755.
Importance of Furnace Maintenance
Are you wondering what justifies getting a maintenance service, or why you should care? The fact of the matter is that a furnace tune-up plays a vital role in the efficiency and functionality of your heating system! You need a maintenance service for the same reason you get oil changes or tire rotations for a car—problem prevention and efficiency optimization.
A professional maintenance service, when scheduled annually for a furnace system, works to provide your system with a thorough cleaning, in-depth component checks, and evaluation, and optimizations that can help you to save money and stress. When you want your heating system to run as well as it did the day it was installed, and to do so for as long as possible, you need to get regular furnace maintenance.
Some of the benefits of furnace maintenance in the St. Louis, MO area include:
- Better performance. A system that is lubricated, cleaned, and optimized simply does its job better, providing even and strong heat to get through even the coldest days.
- Lower fuel or energy costs. Whether you rely on gas, oil, or electricity, an optimized system uses less to provide more—meaning lower utility costs.
- Less repair or breakdown risks. Mid-season breakdowns are the worst. Although our team is glad to provide furnace repair services whenever you need them, we know you’d rather avoid it altogether!
- Furnace longevity. Do you want your system to last 10, 15, or even 20 years? Routine maintenance protects your investment and makes it last as long as possible.
- Warranty protection. Most current warranties stipulate that the owner has to schedule routine maintenance services in order for the warranty to remain valid. Classic Aire Care offers all of the services needed to ensure your warranty stay intact!
How Does a Dirty Filter Affect My Furnace?
A dirty filter is the biggest reason for a furnace to malfunction. When too much dirt and debris build up in the filter, airflow is restricted. This can ultimately cause the heat exchanger to overheat and shut down too quickly, leaving your home with no heat. Checking and replacing your filters as needed (every one to three months) is a valuable furnace maintenance tip every homeowner should know.
Classic Aire Care offers top quality furnace maintenance service for residents of the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us today for an appointment.
Why Won’t My Heater Work?
Depending on the type of furnace you have, there are many reasons your furnace won’t produce warm air. With a gas furnace, the problem could be one of the following:
- A faulty thermocouple that won’t allow the pilot light to stay lit
- Dirt and debris accumulation on the blower
- Dirty flame sensor
- Interruption of the gas supply
If you own an electric furnace, problems may be caused by:
- Tripped breakers or blown fuses
- Dirt and debris accumulation on the blower
- Faulty heating element
- Broken thermostat
When you schedule annual furnace maintenance from Classic Aire Care, you can rest assured your furnace will work when you need it most. Call us at (314) 300-6755 today.
Become a Planned Maintenance Agreement Customer
At Classic Aire Care, we hope to be your one-stop shop for all your heating, cooling, and plumbing needs. That’s why we offer several types of Planned Maintenance Agreements that are designed to fit any budget. You can choose from the Value, Preferred, or Ultimate agreement. All of these great options include two visits: one in the spring or summer to clean and check your air conditioner, and one in the fall or winter to inspect your furnace.
The Preferred and Ultimate plans even include plumbing maintenance, such as a whole house plumbing inspection, water heater flush, and a 5-point water quality analysis. On top of your scheduled yearly visits, you will always receive great benefits as a Planned Maintenance Agreement customer, including:
- Priority Customer Status
- 15% discount on repair service (parts and labor) during normal working hours
- 24-hour emergency service
- No overtime charges on repairs
- Lower energy bills
- Extended equipment life
- Improved safety
- Improved capacity
- Inflation protection
- Transferrable agreements
- Flexible billing options
Furnace Maintenance Services in St. Louis, MO
Our team focuses on client-focused services and unmatched results. We know that a St. Louis winter can drop well below freezing, and can do so with little more than a moment’s notice. You need a system that is primed and capable. With our maintenance and heating services, you can rest assured that your family stays warm and comfortable.
Ready to schedule a furnace maintenance service with the professionals at Classic Aire Care? Give us a call today at (314) 300-6755!