Leak Detection & Repair Service in St. Louis, MO
Just the thought of an underground pipe leak at your home can bring stress to any St. Louis homeowner. That’s due to the high potential for property damage and huge water bills that can result from hidden water leakage in your plumbing pipes, somewhere behind your walls or under your house.
A water leak is bad enough, but what if it’s a sewer pipe leak? Then you could risk environmental contamination, noxious odors, and more. If this type of problem is giving you a headache, let us help ease your pain. At Classic Aire Care, we offer precise leak detection services for quick diagnosis and prompt, expert repair of any pipe leak.
Contact Classic Aire Care for expert plumbing services at the first sign of a water leak in your Greater St. Louis-area home. You can also call us at 314-329-1943!
Signs of a Water Leak
You can suspect a plumbing pipe leak if you notice:
- High water bills
- Constantly running toilet
- Dripping sounds or flowing water noises when faucets are off
- Unexplained wet areas on carpet or floor
- Mysterious moldy smell
- Ceiling discoloration, wall stains or moist areas
- Decreased water pressure
- Drain gurgling
- Lack of hot water
Inspecting Pipe Leaks for St. Louis, MO Homeowners
Even the smallest water pipe leakage or slow drip can quickly become a big problem. That’s why we’ll respond promptly to your call, providing emergency 24 hours a day, seven days a week plumbing service if needed, and our plumbers will thoroughly evaluate your plumbing system. Based on years of experience, understanding the weaknesses of every type of plumbing pipe, along with your described symptoms, we can narrow down the source of your leak.
- We’ll inspect your plumbing pipes
- Locate the leak using our specialized remote video equipment to pinpoint the area
- After the inspection, we will provide an explanation of the results and discuss the available repair options
- Once the repair plan is approved, we will quickly restore your plumbing services.
Water Leak Repair in St. Louis, MO
We use the findings from our sophisticated leak detection equipment to plan a custom solution for your plumbing pipe repair. We’ll brainstorm an option that will suit your family’s needs and your budget.
Depending upon the extent of the problem diagnosed and its source, we may need to perform:
- Water pipe repairs
- Tub and shower repair
- Faucet repair
- Leaking faucet repair
- Water heater repair or replacement
- Sump pump installation or repair (if water has infiltrated your basement)
- Tree root removal (a common culprit of water or sewer pipe cracks and leaks)
- And more plumbing repair options
Schedule Your Service Today!
Why Choose Classic Aire Care?
At Classic Aire Care, our experienced St. Louis plumbers come prepared. Our goal is to diagnose and fix your plumbing pipes in a single visit if possible.
We equip our service vehicles with state-of-the-art leak detection technology, professional tools, and commonly needed parts, so we’re prepared for almost anything. You’ll receive top-of-the-line plumbing services from our team, who are dedicated to restoring your plumbing to proper function, so your household is quickly back to normal.
As a family-run business, personalized HVAC and plumbing services are our specialty, and your satisfaction is our priority. If you suspect a hidden water leak in your plumbing system, contact Classic Aire Care online or call 314-329-1943 for prompt pipe repair.