Air Conditioning Repair Services in St. Louis, MO
In the St. Louis area, central air conditioning makes the often hot and humid summers much easier to handle, especially on those occasional days when the temperatures soar above 100 degrees. Older air conditioning systems and those with spotty maintenance histories can easily become overwhelmed on the hottest days, leading to a breakdown.
If your AC system is not working properly, contact our team at Classic Aire Care for advice from an HVAC expert. We can quickly diagnose and repair almost any type of air conditioning equipment or heating system, and we provide quality, reliable HVAC repair services throughout the St. Louis area.
Common Air Conditioner Problems in the St. Louis Area
Air conditioners tend to be reliable systems, but even with proper maintenance, normal wear and aging will eventually problems. Some of the most common include:
- The system fails to turn on: This can be caused by a tripped breaker, a tripped pressure switch, or an overheated compressor, as well as incorrect thermostat settings, a failed start capacitor, or a damaged compressor.
- Poor cooling performance: The air filter may be clogged, there may be obstructions in the ducts or vents, or the refrigerant level may not be correct.
- Unusual noises: Tapping or thudding may indicate a damaged belt in the air handler. Whining or screaming may indicate a damaged compressor. Buzzing may indicate a damaged start capacitor or electrical problem.
- Strange smells: A burning smell or smoke may indicate an electrical problem. A musty odor may indicate moisture problems or mold growth.
- Frozen evaporator: This can be caused by clogged air filters, duct obstructions, dirty condenser, or incorrect refrigerant levels.
Some problems can be simply fixed by resetting the breakers, replacing the air filter, or correcting airflow problems like blocked vents or obstructed ducts. If the problem is more serious, it’s best to call an HVAC expert as soon as possible so that you can avoid further damage to your air conditioning system.
For help with your AC unit, contact our team at Classic Aire Care today! Get same-day service and peace of mind that your air conditioner will be running smoothly again as soon as possible!
Schedule Your Service Today!
24-Hour, Emergency Air Conditioner Repairs in St. Louis, Missouri
Whether you have a broken blower belt, a frozen evaporator coil, or a compressor failure, our professional HVAC technicians at Classic Aire Care can handle all your air conditioner repair needs. We offer service and repair for all types of air conditioning equipment, including:
- Central air conditioning systems
- Packaged systems
- Rooftop AC units
- Ductless systems
- Heat pumps
- Air handlers
- And more!
We also offer 24-hour emergency repair services for problems that occur after business hours.
Contact us today for more information! We’re here for you, outside of standard business hours, ready to help with any emergency AC repair needs!
Call Classic Aire Care for Air Conditioning Repair Services in St. Louis
You can trust our team at Classic Aire Care for all your HVAC service and repair needs, including system repairs, replacements, maintenance, and more! We are proud to provide same-day and 24/7 service so that you never have to wait long for the AC services you need to stay cool and comfortable!