24/7 Emergency Ductless Repair in St. Louis
Ductless systems are one of the HVAC world’s most energy-efficient products. They can achieve SEER ratings of 13 to 22 while providing solutions to homes not designed to accommodate ducts. Classic Aire Care will take care of every aspect of your ductless ownership. Our technicians have extensive experience with these exceptional systems and will handle same-day emergency repairs. We perform precision work and accurate diagnostics so our repairs last.
Signs You Need Repair
- You spot a fluid leak: Leaks have two potential culprits: water and refrigerant. The latter is toxic and requires urgent repair.
- Your energy bills have risen without explanation: If your mini-split has suddenly started using excess energy, it could be over-cycling to keep up with demand due to backed-up filters or a lack of refrigerant.
- Your system isn’t controlling your climate as well: Efficiency losses could indicate a simple issue like dry refrigerant or a serious problem like a compressor failure.
- Your system is making unusual noises: This can occur due to debris or lubrication issues, but it could also be a sign of loose parts. If your system is squealing, your fan motor belt might need attention.
- Your mini-split starts to smell bad: Your system shouldn’t have a scent. A clogged evaporator coil or condensate line may cause the odor. Your pan might also have a mildew or mold infestation. These issues can affect your health, so treat them as priorities.
- Your outdoor unit has stopped functioning: You might have a blown fuse due to aging or loose wires. Electrical problems are fire hazards, so turn your system off and call for a repair.
Schedule Your Service Today!
Northern Comfort Systems workers are certified to repair all HVAC brands and models. We’re experts at handling Carrier, American Standard, Rheem, and more. We’re proud of our team. They’re on the road day and night, providing the best service in the business. Call our technicians immediately if you’ve noticed that your mini-split isn’t performing as it once did. A timely repair offers several key benefits, including:
- Removing a fire hazard by addressing electrical problems immediately.
- Preventing expensive components like compressors and evaporators from failing due to overheating.
- Taking care of skyrocketing energy bills before you rack up unaffordable costs.
Preventing minor problems from growing into catastrophic failures.
Why Choose Classic Aire Care?
At Classic Aire Care, we understand how disruptive an air conditioner breakdown can be, so we work extended hours up to 7 p.m. Our 24/7 emergency team is here for you on weekends and holidays because your comfort comes first. Our trucks are fully stocked so your NATE-certified technician can best serve you. Our business was founded almost a century ago, and all that experience has given us skills and knowledge that are difficult to match. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee and free estimates protect your budget because efficiency means little without ethics.
Is a broken air conditioner an emergency?
Overheating, buzzing sounds, and refrigerant leaks should all be treated as urgent. If you suspect your compressor is producing problems, it’s best not to run your mini-split until it’s professionally assessed.
Why won't my mini-split turn on?
Check your remote before you assume your mini-split isn’t working. You might have flat batteries. If not, your system might have a faulty thermostat, blown fuse, or tripped breaker. Never try to run a system after it’s tripped.