Boiler Service in St. Louis
Do you have a boiler in your home? Classic Aire Care can help you with any boiler maintenance, boiler installation, or boiler repair. Our trained and certified technicians are only a phone call away from you and a comfortable home.
Call (314) 300-6755 today to schedule your boiler service today.
Benefits of Installing a Boiler
You may find some folks that prefer their furnace to a boiler, but if you have a boiler in your home, you likely recognize the benefits.
- Cost: With a home heating boiler, your operating costs can be much lower than typical heating systems. Although the installation of a new boiler is typically more expensive than a furnace, you could save yourself some cash in the long run.
- Good, Clean Heat: Boiler heating systems are a clean form of heating that doesn’t produce dust particles or other allergens. Since a boiler heating system uses hot water that radiates through your home instead of blowers, you’re not kicking up any dust or airborne pollutants. Your allergies thank you!
- Longevity: Although the age of your boiler depends highly on how well maintained the system remains, many of our Classic Aire Care service technicians are still performing maintenance on boilers that have been around for decades! Boilers need maintenance just as much as common furnaces. Occasional parts may need replacing to extend the life of your boiler.
Boilers vs. Furnaces: What’s the Difference?
Boilers, like furnaces, use gas, oil, or electricity to generate heat throughout your home. The main difference between a boiler and a furnace is what is used to transfer the heat. A furnace uses a blower across heated coils to push air through the ductwork in your home. A boiler heats up water and transfers it to radiators or baseboard heaters inside your home through pipes.
Many Classic Aire Care customers prefer their boilers because they don’t require ductwork to be installed in their homes. In addition, our customers often find the humidity levels in their home remain comfortable in the winter, resulting in them feeling warmer for longer during the winter months.
Types of Boilers
At Classic Aire Care, our technicians are trained and certified to work on all types of boilers. Whether you have a gas, electric, or solid fuel boilers, we’re here to help!
Gas boilers are the most common type and Classic Aire Care technicians work on these the most. Gas boilers are extremely durable and incredibly efficient. Many gas boilers send heater water to the radiators, while many heat the water and only send steam to the radiators instead of hot water.
Electric boilers use the same process to heat your home, except they use electricity to heat the water instead of gas. Many gas boilers require a flue or chimney to dispose of waste gases. Because the electric boiler does not need to dispose of waste gases, it doesn’t require a flue or chimney, making it cheaper to install while keeping its durability.
Solid Fuel Boilers
Solid fuel boilers are starting to pop up more and more. With its earth-friendly fuel, many new homes can be built with a solid fuel boiler that keeps your home just as comfortable without using gas or electric. Solid fuel boilers often use a form of pellet made out of wood that is often made of recycled materials. The pellets are readily available and the cost to operate is usually less since it uses recycled material instead of fossil fuels.
Boiler Repair in St. Louis
If you notice any of the following problems with your boiler, our technicians will come to your door ready to diagnose and repair the problem:
- The pilot light is out
- There are strange whistling, rumbling, or gurgling sounds coming from the boiler or pipes
- The radiator won’t heat
- You don’t have any hot water
- The pipes leak
- The boiler turns off too quickly
- The condensate pipe is frozen
Whether you own a gas, electric, or solid fuel boiler, our team is highly trained in diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of boilers quickly and efficiently. We stand behind our work with a 100 percent guarantee—we won’t leave until you’re satisfied with our work.
Boiler Maintenance in St. Louis
Scheduling annual maintenance is a smart way to keep your boiler working at peak output. Our technicians follow a boiler service checklist that includes:
- Checking control settings
- Ensuring joint and pipe connections are tight
- Checking and cleaning the heat exchanger
- Examining and cleaning the condensate system
- Checking and cleaning the burner assembly
- Checking the ventilation system
- Flushing the system for optimal performance
To find out more about boiler maintenance for your St. Louis area home, call Classic Aire Care at (314) 300-6755.
Boiler Replacement in St. Louis
Residential water boilers are built to last. Some boilers last for decades and provide reliable, energy efficient heat. Sometimes it just makes sense to replace the unit rather than continuing to spend money on repair costs. At Classic Aire Care, our team will help you take into account the age, annual repair costs, and efficiency of your boiler and suggest the perfect budget-friendly replacement to add value and comfort to your home.
Don’t search for “boiler companies near me” again. Call the best. Call Classic Aire Care at (314) 300-6755.