Furnace Installation & Replacement Services in St. Louis, MO
Furnaces are just like any other major appliance in your home — they’ll eventually need replacing. When it’s time for a new heating unit at your home, count on Classic Aire Care to deliver a high-quality furnace installation. Our NATE-certified technicians bring years of experience to every furnace job we take on, so we’ll have your home warm and cozy in no time.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
When a furnace is on its last legs, it will usually show signs that it’s time for a replacement. You may want a new furnace if:
- Your unit smokes or sparks while in operation
- Your unit only heats certain rooms of your house
- Your unit needs regular repairs
- Your unit is over 15 years old
Schedule Your Service Today!
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace comes with an abundance of benefits. Just a few perks of scheduling a new furnace installation include:
- Consistent heat in every room
- Fewer repair needs
- Lower chance of breakdown
- Improved energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
Types of Furnaces We Install
Furnaces come in a variety of fuel types. At Classic Aire Care, we can work on any style of furnace you may have at your home. Our team can replace your gas, oil, or electric furnace without a problem. We’ll make sure that the fuel source is connected correctly and that your heater will run safely and consistently as you need it.
Why Choose Classic Aire Care?
For nearly 100 years, we have been making people comfortable in their St. Louis homes. Our NATE-certified technicians are specially trained for every project they work on and are set on guaranteeing your 100% satisfaction. We use the latest technology and expertise to resolve all of your HVAC issues promptly and correctly.
Don’t forget to check out our deals and financing specials to find out how you can save on a new furnace!
- Classic Ultimate Quality Guarantee: Since installing a new heating system is such a substantial investment, we guarantee we use the highest quality materials to the manufacturer’s specifications. With us, you can trust the system is installed correctly the first time, so there are no future problems. Our highly trained installation crew is experienced in only using the industry’s best practices.
- Classic 365-Day Guarantee: This guarantee ensures you are totally satisfied when you purchase a new system from us. If for some reason, you aren’t completely satisfied with your system, its performance, or any component within the first 365 days of installation, we will work to make any changes needed to provide you with complete satisfaction. We can even replace the system or part if required.
- Classic No Lemon Guarantee: If a furnace has a cracked heat exchanger, it can pose a serious safety issue. Since your safety is of the utmost importance to us, if your furnace’s heat exchanger isn’t working properly within the first five years of installation, Classic Aire Care will install a new unit of equal value instead of replacing or repairing the exchanger.
Furnace Replacement FAQs
How Many Years Does a Gas Furnace Last?
Is your furnace on its last leg? If you’ve been relying on your furnace for 15 to 20 years, it’s time to consider investing in a new, energy-efficient furnace for your St. Louis-area home.
Classic Aire Care offers the best gas furnace products on the market. We’ll expertly install the right furnace for you based on your budget and home specifications. Contact us today to set up an appointment.
What Size Furnace Do I Need for My St. Louis Home?
Furnace size is dictated by British Thermal Unit output. One BTU is required to heat 1 pound of water by 1 degree Fahrenheit. If that sounds confusing, just remember that 1,000 square feet of living space requires about 30,000 BTUs. The skilled technicians at Classic Aire Care know all about furnace sizing and BTUs and will consider these and more factors before recommending a new furnace:
- Your home’s age: Older homes may need larger furnaces due to a lack of energy efficiency
- Your insulation: Poorly insulated homes require more BTUs
- Your windows and doors: The number and energy efficiency of your doors and windows play a big role in how large your furnace should be for adequate heating output
- Square footage: Of course, the larger your home, the more BTUs necessary to heat it
- Your budget: Furnaces with the highest energy ratings are more expensive than those that meet only the minimum requirements
The technicians at Classic Aire Care are highly trained in choosing the highest energy-rated furnace for your budget. We offer convenient payment plans designed to alleviate the worry associated with having to replace a vital, expensive piece of HVAC equipment.
How Long Will It Take to Install My New Furnace?
Don’t worry. An average gas, electric, or oil furnace replacement usually takes between four to 10 hours. Our team strives to install your unit in one workday. However, we won’t rush — we’ll expertly install your new furnace, check it to ensure it works correctly, and stand by our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In fact, if you’re not happy with it after one year, we’ll make any modifications necessary, including replacing the unit.
Call the pros at Classic Aire Care at (314) 812-6067 today to learn more about furnace replacement for your St. Louis home.