Heat Pump Repair in St. Louis, MO
Heat pumps are a highly efficient way to heat and cool your St. Louis home. While they are built to deliver reliable performance for many years, heat pumps aren’t immune to breakdowns. The next time your system starts acting up, turn to Classic Aire Care for the services you need. We have nearly a century of experience repairing heat pumps for homeowners in the Greater St. Louis area.
We offer 24/7 emergency heat pump repair, so you never have to wait long to get the help you need restoring your comfort system!
Schedule Your Service Today!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
Don’t hesitate to schedule heat pump repair services with us if you experience any of these issues:
- No heat or cold air: This problem demands immediate attention since it could leave you with a very uncomfortable home in a short amount of time. Before you call us, double-check the thermostat. Make sure it’s switched to the desired mode with the temperature set.
- Insufficient heating or cooling: Perhaps your heat pump runs continuously but never reaches the target temperature. Keep in mind that a heat pump doesn’t generate as much heat as a furnace, so longer cycles are normal in the winter. The backup electric resistance heater should kick on when the cold St. Louis winter demands it. If this doesn’t happen, you need heat pump repair.
- Short cycling: Your heat pump should run for several minutes before cycling back off. If the unit short cycles, or turns on and off every few minutes, it requires a professional repair.
- Rising energy bills: A malfunctioning heat pump often uses more energy and increases your utility bills as a result. A repair may be all you need to restore optimal efficiency.
Emergency Heat Pump Repair
When your heat pump stops working at night, on the weekend, or during a holiday, you don’t have to wait until regular business hours to schedule a repair. Classic Aire Care offers 24/7 emergency heat pump services for St. Louis-area residents. Your comfort is our number one priority, so whether it’s a Friday night or Labor Day Weekend, give us a call at (314) 812-6067 for a quick response from one of our emergency HVAC technicians.
Heat Pump Problems We Fix
Facing a heat pump problem can be incredibly inconvenient. Fortunately, with fast response times and expert troubleshooting from our HVAC technicians, we are confident we can solve nearly any heat pump issue you’re having, including:
- Startup problems
- Uneven temperatures or reduced airflow
- Inadequate humidity control
- Water leaks or frozen coils
- Clogged condensate drain
- Improper refrigerant charge or leak
- Failed relay or start capacitor
- Malfunctioning compressor
- Blower motor problems
- System heating but not cooling or vice versa
If we find that repair won’t provide a lasting solution to a heat pump that’s on the way to system failure, we’ll let you know that heat pump replacement is a better option—and we can take care of the entire replacement service!
Reduce Heat Pump Repairs with Preventative Maintenance
Did you know that scheduling tune-ups can help prevent heat pump breakdowns? Regular maintenance keeps your home more comfortable, lowers your energy bills, and reduces inconvenient repairs. You can schedule tune-ups on your own twice a year, or you can sign up for a planned maintenance agreement for additional benefits, including:
- Priority service over non-plan members
- 15% repair discount during regular business hours
- 24-hour service with no overtime charges
- Flexible billing options
Why Choose Us for Heat Pump Repair in St. Louis?
At Classic Aire Care, we believe that if the customer has a need, we have a job to do! Our goal is to provide high-quality, budget-friendly services that stand the test of time. You can expect our polite, respectful technicians to arrive on time and complete the repair work correctly the first time around. We guarantee your satisfaction, so feel free to schedule HVAC services with confidence!