Water Heater Service in St. Louis, MO
Hot water access is absolutely vital to modern homes—as much as having electricity or home heating and cooling, if not more so! When you need hot water heater services you need a team you can trust to do it all, from installation and replacement, to complete system repair. And you’ll find all of that and more with Classic Aire Care in St. Louis.
Our certified journeymen plumbing specialists offer the latest in top-class products and technology, providing you with access to reliable, efficient home hot water systems. We place your needs above all else, and highly value total customer satisfaction. So when you need the best in the business, you know where to turn!
Need hot water heater services or parts in St. Louis? Wondering who to call for expert help troubleshooting water heater problems?
Contact Classic Aire Care today! You can reach us online any time, or give our team a call at (314) 300-6755 to speak directly to our plumbing professionals.
And don’t forget to ask about our excellent plumbing financing options!
24-Hour Hot Water Heater Repair
Losing your access to hot water can make even accomplishing the simplest tasks nearly impossible. When things go awry you need professional service that is fast but never sacrifices quality. And that’s where Classic Aire Care comes in. Our repair and service professionals are available any time, any day to provide complete hot water heater services for you and your home.
When you have a hot water heater emergency be sure to call (314) 300-6755!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repairs
Besides the obvious lack of hot water, there are other signs that your water heater is in need of repairs. These include:
- Discolored water—This could indicate the inside of your water tank is rusting and leaching into your water supply.
- Odd sounds—This could mean that hard water sediment is building up in your tank, possibly damaging internal components.
- Leaking—Water pooling underneath your unit is a telltale sign that the unit is cracked and may need to be replaced.
- Age—The average gas water heater lasts between 8 and 10 years, and the average electric model tends to last between 10 and 15 years.
You can do some water heater troubleshooting yourself to see if the pilot light is on or if there’s adequate gas or electric service to the unit. If you’re able, you can also flush your gas or electric tank annually by attaching a garden hose to the spigot at the bottom of the unit and directing the water to the closest storm drain.
Beyond that, the journeyman plumbers of Classic Aire Care are who to call for water heater repair in the St. Louis area. They’ll inspect your system, diagnose the problem, give you a reliable repair cost estimate, or suggest a budget-friendly replacement option if necessary.
Don’t search for “Hot water repair near me” again. Trust the professionals of Classic Aire Care to keep the hot water flowing in your St. Louis area home. Call us today at (314) 300-6755 for an appointment.
Hot Water Heater Installation and Replacement in St. Louis
A new hot water system needs to be specifically chosen and installed according to your unique needs. That makes professional service a must, and at Classic Aire Care we take the responsibility exceptionally seriously. Our specialists will work right alongside you, taking the unique aspects of your home into account in order to help you select the ideal new system.
Water Heater Types
There are many hot water heater types on the market today. Which suits you best? That depends on a few important factors. But don’t worry—our experts can help you decide.
- Conventional water heaters. Your “standard” tanked water heater is a reliable and effective means of gaining access to hot water. Available in a variety of gallon capacities, there’s a hot water heater option for any home. Tanked systems are also quite cost-effective, making for a reliable option to suit budgets of any size.
- Tankless water heaters. Tankless systems utilize on-demand technology to heat water rapidly, and only as needed. These systems lack a tank, instead delivering when tapped. This offers a few considerable advantages in energy-efficiency (can reduce energy costs by up to 30 percent in many cases) as well as reducing trouble with recovery times since a tankless water heater doesn’t have a recuperation period.
- Hybrid heat pump water heaters. Hybrid water heaters are the most energy-efficient system currently available, utilizing heat pump technology to aid in water heating which saves considerably on electricity usage. These are a great option for long-term hot water and are also perfect for those who are looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
Water Heater Maintenance in St. Louis
Routine water heater maintenance is essential to assuring that your unit is always running optimally. It can also help you prevent major problems and costly repairs while prolonging the life of your water heater. In general, it’s best to get professional water heater maintenance annually.
At Classic Aire Care, our expert plumbers specialize providing superior maintenance service for all types of water heaters. While our water heater maintenance services may vary according to the type of unit you have, typically, they include services like:
- Performing system flush and fills
- Checking and cleaning tanks
- Inspecting electrical connections and/or gas lines
- Checking water pressure, valves, and the anode rod
- Replacing damaged parts or fixtures as needed
- And much more!
Want a convenient, money-saving option for taking care of your annual water heater maintenance? Choose one of our many Planned Maintenance Agreements!
Professional Hot Water Heater Services
No matter where your needs lie, our professionals have the perfect solution to suit! Speak with a Classic Aire Care team member today by calling (314) 300-6755 to learn more about what we have to offer, or feel free to contact us at any time to set a date for your personalized consultation!
We proudly offer convenient, affordable plumbing financing options!