Planned Maintenance Agreement
Become a Planned Maintenance Agreement Customer
At Classic Aire Care, we are proud to be St. Louis homeowners’ one-stop shop for all heating, cooling and plumbing needs. That’s why we have several types of Planned Maintenance Agreements that are designed to fit any budget. The options include our:
- Value HVAC maintenance agreement
- Preferred HVAC maintenance contract
- Ultimate HVAC service agreement
All include two visits, one in the spring/summer to clean and check your air conditioner and one in the fall/winter to inspect your furnace. Two of the options (the Preferred and Ultimate HVAC service contract options) even include plumbing maintenance, including a whole-house plumbing inspection, a water heater flush, and a 5-point water quality analysis.
On top of your scheduled yearly visits, you will always receive great benefits as a Planned Maintenance Agreement customer. These include:
- Priority customer status
- 15% discount on repair service (parts and labor) during normal working hours
- 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week and 365 days a year
- No overtime charges on repairs
- Lower energy bills
- Extended equipment life
- Improved safety
- Improved capacity
- Inflation protection
- Transferable agreements
- Flexible billing options
Ready for more info about our convenient, money-saving HVAC maintenance agreements? Want to sign up now?
Call Classic Aire Care at (314) 300-6755 or contact us online now!
In addition to the great benefits that come with our HVAC service contracts, you’ll receive the ability to customize your own billing options with Autopay. Autorenew. billing! When you sign up for your Planned Maintenance Agreement, just let us know how you would like to pay!
With Autopay. Autorenew. billing, you can:
- Customize your billing: You may choose from monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual payment options. With flexibility like that, there’s an option to fit every budget.
- Qualify for our Repairs for Life program: Once a repair is made, the parts and labor are guaranteed for the life of the unit. Additionally, you’ll receive a $150 credit towards a new system for each year of your completed Planned Maintenance Agreement (up to $750)!
For more information about our Planned Maintenance Agreement options and our flexible billing, call 314-300-6755 or contact us online today.
Why Do I Need Maintenance?
To keep your furnace and air conditioner running efficiently and to extend the life of each unit, regular maintenance is always necessary. Not only will a yearly tune-up prolong the life of your furnace and AC systems, but keeping each unit clean will help lower costly utility bills. In addition to your furnace and air conditioner, making sure that your plumbing and drains are seasonally checked will prevent any major problems that may come up in the future.
When you receive an air conditioner or furnace clean and check, we’ll make sure everything is inspected for safety and efficiency. Here’s what we do for each 17-point AC and furnace tune-up service:
- Inspect the inside cooling coil
- Inspect the primary and secondary drains
- Clean and test the condensate drains
- Inspect the blower components
- Inspect the condenser coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check the filters
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor the voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor the air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect the heat exchanger and burners
- Monitor the flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect the pilot operation
- Adjust the airflow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect the heat anticipator settings
- Inspect thermostat operations and inspect the heat exchanger for cracks
Classic Aire Care is ready to assist you with your yearly maintenance. When you call, you can expect one of our friendly customer service representatives to quickly find an appointment time that works with YOUR schedule. Someone will even call you 30 minutes before the time your technician arrives so you’re prepared for the visit.
Call 314-300-6755 or contact us online today to start saving money while protecting your home’s vital HVAC system!