Ductless Mini-Split Systems in St. Louis, MO
At Classic Aire Care, our team of expert technicians has extensive experience with ductless split system installations, replacements, routine maintenance, and repairs. We offer ductless system services throughout St. Louis and the surrounding areas, including Creve Coeur, Olivette, and Maryland Heights.
Contact us today at (314) 300-6755 to learn more about ductless splits and our available ductless HVAC system services!
What Are Ductless Mini-Splits & How Do They Work?
With a conventional HVAC system, as much as 30% of the energy used for heating and cooling is wasted due to leaking or poorly insulated ductwork. Ductless mini split systems eliminate the air ducts, which not only makes them more efficient but also easier to install. And, unlike traditional air conditioning systems, many mini-split systems can provide both ductless heating and cooling, eliminating the need for a separate heating system. For many homes, especially existing ones that lack heating or cooling in one or more areas, ductless split systems are the perfect solution.
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners for Your St. Louis Home
Ductless systems offer the latest advances in technology, such as variable speed compressors and air handlers, and they have many great features for St. Louis homeowners. Here are just a few:
- High energy efficiency: Ductless splits make excellent cooling systems, with SEER ratings that are as high 20, and those that also offer ductless heating are extremely efficient as well, with HSPF ratings that are typically higher than 8.0. By investing in a ductless system with greater efficiency, you will save money every month on your heating and cooling bills.
- Optional zoning: Many ductless systems are designed for one room, with a single air handler and condenser unit, but larger systems are available. These feature an upgraded condenser with several air handlers for multiple zones that each have independent temperature controls.
- Wall or ceiling mounts: Air handlers are available for either wall or ceiling installations, and they often feature remote controls that allow temperature adjustments from a distance.
For more information about ductless system features, talk to our team today!
Ductless Mini-Split Installations in the Greater St. Louis Area
Like a traditional cooling system, ductless AC systems feature a condenser unit and compressor that are housed outdoors. This is connected to individual air handlers through refrigerant and electrical lines. The installation process includes:
- Installing the condenser unit in a convenient outdoor location
- Mounting each air handler in a suitable indoor location
- Drilling a 3- to 4-inch hole through the wall or ceiling for refrigerant lines
- Connecting the refrigerant and electrical lines to the condenser and air handlers
Our team at Classic Aire Care can quickly and efficiently install your ductless system with minimal mess or disruption to your schedule. We offer both new installations and system replacements.
Contact us today to learn for an installation quote!
St. Louis Area Ductless AC Maintenance & Repairs
To keep your ductless system running as efficiently as possible, and to prevent future problems, it should be professionally maintained at least once a year—twice per year if it also provides heating. This typically includes:
- Cleaning the condenser coil
- Replacing air handler filters
- Cleaning the evaporator
- Verifying refrigerant charge
- Checking for refrigerant leaks
- Testing the electrical system and temperature controls
If any problems are found, our technicians at Classic Aire Care also offer complete repair services, from replacing damaged fans to repairing refrigerant leaks. We also offer 24-hour emergency services.
For repairs or maintenance, contact our team today!
Call Classic Aire Care for Ductless Air Conditioning Services in St. Louis
At Classic Aire Care, you can trust us with all your ductless heating and cooling system needs, from repairs and maintenance to new installations.
Contact us today at (314) 300-6755 for an appointment!