Boiler Replacement & Installation in St. Louis, MO
If you have radiators, a baseboard system, or radiant floor heating, a boiler—not a furnace—is responsible for delivering heat in the winter. Residential boilers are made to last for decades, providing reliable, energy-efficient heat for homes in St. Louis.
Whether you’re installing a boiler for the first time or looking to replace your outdated system, Classic Aire Care can get the job done. Our experience with boiler installation and replacement dates back to 1926.
To schedule boiler installation in St. Louis, MO, contact Classic Aire Care online or call (314) 300-6755 now!
Signs You Should Replace Your Boiler
With regular maintenance, you should get a healthy life span of two decades or more from your boiler. However, even well-maintained equipment wears out eventually. Here are some clues that your boiler may be nearing the end of its service life.
- Old age: Once your boiler reaches about 15 years old, it might not be cost-effective to keep repairing it. The next time it breaks down, consider a replacement instead.
- Low efficiency: Old boilers may perform at 70% efficiency or lower, while new systems are as efficient as 98.5%. Replacing your heater will start paying you back in energy savings right away.
- Performance issues: If your boiler takes longer than usual to heat up, fails to keep every room comfortable, or develops a leak, these are signs that your equipment needs attention. If repairs can’t fix the problem, you know it’s time to replace your boiler.
- Rising energy bills: Increasing costs month after month with no apparent cause could mean your boiler is failing. You may want to attempt a repair first, but if that doesn’t do the trick, a replacement may be your best option.
- Parts are no longer available: One sure sign of an aging boiler is when replacement parts go out of stock permanently. If it’s unsafe or impossible to operate your boiler without the new part, you have no choice but to replace it.
Notice these signs of boiler problems? Call (314) 300-6755 or contact Classic Aire Care online now for boiler replacement at your St. Louis home!
Benefits of Gas Boiler Installation for St. Louis, MO Homes
Gas boilers are the most common type of hot water heating system. Consider the benefits of installing a gas boiler in a new construction project or upgrading your existing unit with a modern replacement:
- Cost savings: The initial cost of installing a boiler in a new home is sometimes higher than putting in a furnace. However, with no ductwork leaks to contend with, boilers often deliver more efficient heating for savings in the long run. Plus, if your home already has a boiler, avoiding ductwork installation will certainly save you money compared with switching to forced-air heating.
- Longevity: When maintained properly, gas boilers outlive furnaces by years, sometimes decades, saving you money on future replacement costs.
- Incredible comfort: Boilers feed steam or hot water to radiators, baseboard heaters, or under-floor piping to provide comfortable, radiant heat from the ground up. The floor is toasty underfoot, and other objects in the room feel warm as well. This thorough, bone-deep heating results in a cozier home.
- Better air quality: Allergy sufferers often struggle with contaminated ductwork and dusty air blowing around the room. The radiant heat delivery of a hot water system reduces the amount of dust in the air so you can breathe easier.
Schedule Boiler Replacement in St. Louis
At Classic Aire Care, we are dedicated to helping our customers achieve warm, cost-effective homes this winter. In many cases, this means installing a gas boiler. Our budget-friendly replacements will add value and comfort to your St. Louis home for many years to come!
For your peace of mind, we back all our installations with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our work within the first year, we’ll set things right at no extra cost to you.
Ready to get your boiler replacement project underway? If so, contact Classic Aire Care in St. Louis at (314) 300-6755 to get started!