It’s important to have yearly maintenance on your furnace to make sure it’s running efficiently and safely the time you need it most. Although normally your furnace maintenance might be done in the fall before the winter chill comes, remember that it doesn’t matter what time of year it’s done, just as long as you receive the service once a year. If you haven’t had your heating system maintenance so far this year, don’t fret! You’re not too late!
Classic Aire Care is ready to assist you in scheduling your furnace tune-up appointment. When you call, you can expect one of our friendly customer service representatives to quickly find an appointment time that works with YOUR schedule. Someone will even call you 30 minutes before the time your technician arrives so you’re prepared for his visit. Call today to schedule your annual furnace tune-up!
What is included in a Tune-Up?
The Classic Aire Care service technicians are trained to complete an extensive checklist to ensure your system has been cleaned and checked for safety and efficiency. It’s important to get both your furnace and air conditioner checked every year to prolong the life of the system and ensure it’s running at the best of its ability. Also, yearly maintenance will keep you from spending more than necessary on your utility bills. Classic Aire Care is here to help! We will…
- Inspect inside cooling coil.
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Inspect blower components – clean/adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser coil – clean as necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check filters
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger and burner-vacuum and/or adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect pilot operation – adjust as necessary
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat anticipator settings
- Inspect thermostat operations
- & inspect for cracked heat exchanger
Become a Planned Maintenance Agreement (PMA) Customer
At Classic Aire Care, we hope to be your one stop shop for all your heating, cooling and plumbing needs. That’s why we several types of Planned Maintenance Agreements that are designed to fit any budget. You can choose from the Value, Preferred or Ultimate agreement. All of these great options include two visits, one in the spring/summer to clean and check your air conditioner and one in the fall/winter to inspect your furnace. Two of the options (the Preferred and Ultimate) even include plumbing maintenance such as a whole house plumbing inspection, water heater flush and 5 point water quality analysis. On top of your scheduled yearly visits, you will always receive great benefits as a Planned Maintenance Agreement customer. Such as,
- Priority Customer Status
- 15% discount on repair service (parts and labor) during normal working hours
- 24-hour Emergency Service. 7 days a week. 365 days a year.
- No overtime charges on repairs
- Lower energy bills
- Extended equipment life
- Improved safety
- Improved capacity
- Inflation protection
- Transferrable agreements
- Flexible billing options
Call 314-300-6755 to sign up for your Planned Maintenance Agreement today. Don’t forget to ask about our multiple billing options including our Autopay. Autorenew. option that lets you choose how you would like to pay. With this brand new billing opportunity, we are able to offer our customers monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually payment options.