Humidifier Service in St. Louis
The relative humidity inside your home is a critical factor in your overall comfort. High humidity can make you feel warmer, which is great for the winter, but it can can also promote condensation, mold growth and other problems. Low humidity is comfortable in the summer, but it can cause problems like dry skin. The key to remaining comfortable is keeping the humidity between 40 and 60 percent, using the HVAC system, humidifiers, and other equipment.
At Classic Aire Care, we can help you improve your comfort with a whole-home humidifier. We feature systems from the top manufacturers, and we offer complete installation, maintenance, and repair services. With over 90 years of service in the St. Louis area, you can trust our team for all your heating, cooling and home comfort needs.
To learn more about our services, contact Classic Aire Care at 314-300-6755 today!
The Benefits of Healthy Humidity for Your St. Louis Home
Both high and low humidity can have undesired consequences, and for the best comfort, you should try to keep humidity levels in your home between 40 and 60 percent. Healthy humidity levels can have several benefits, including:
- Better indoor air quality: High humidity can make it easier for dust mites, bacteria, mold, and other organisms to flourish, reducing your indoor air quality. Proper humidity levels reduce their ability to prosper.
- Improved health: High humidity can promote the growth of microorganisms and contribute to the spread of disease, while low humidity can cause dry skin, throat irritation, eye irritation, and other problems. With proper humidity, these symptoms are minimized.
- Improved comfort: By maintaining proper humidity, you can feel warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, while improving indoor air quality and protecting your health.
To learn more about the benefits of proper humidity, contact us today!
St. Louis Humidifier Installation & Replacement Services
Whole-home humidifiers are harder to install than portable systems, but they perform far better and are less prone to contamination. The installation process typically includes:
- Mounting the humidifier body on the main supply duct
- Installing a bypass duct
- Installing a water supply line for the humidifier
- Installing an air pressure or sail switch
- Installing a humidistat and other electrical systems
At Classic Aire Care, we can perform the installation for you quickly and efficiently. Contact us today for a quote!
Humidifier Maintenance & Repair in St. Louis
At Classic Aire Care, we also offer complete maintenance and repair services for your humidifier, from periodic cleaning and disinfecting of the system to prevent mold and bacteria, to major repairs or complete system replacement. Our technicians can quickly diagnose and repair most humidifier problems, and with our 24-hour emergency services, we are available at any time for help.
Contact us today to schedule a humidifier repair visit!
Call Today for Humidifier Services in St. Louis, MO
At Classic Aire Care, we can help you control your comfort with HVAC services, plumbing services, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and more.
For an appointment, contact our team at 314-300-6755 today!