Planned Maintenance Agreement
Become a Planned Maintenance Agreement Customer
At Classic Aire Care, we hope to be your one stop shop for all your heating, cooling and plumbing needs. That’s why we several types of Planned Maintenance Agreements that are designed to fit any budget. You can choose from the Value, Preferred or Ultimate agreement. All include two visits, one in the spring/summer to clean and check your air conditioner and one in the fall/winter to inspect your furnace. Two of the options (the Preferred and Ultimate) even include plumbing maintenance such as a whole house plumbing inspection, water heater flush and 5 point water quality analysis. On top of your scheduled yearly visits, you will always receive great benefits as a Planned Maintenance Agreement customer. Such as,
- Priority Customer Status
- 15% discount on repair service (parts and labor) during normal working hours
- 24-hour Emergency Service. 7 days a week. 365 days a year.
- No overtime charges on repairs
- Lower energy bills
- Extended equipment life
- Improved safety
- Improved capacity
- Inflation protection
- Transferable agreements
- Flexible billing options
In addition to the great benefits, you’ll receive the ability to customize your own billing options with Autopay. Autorenew. billing! When you decide to sign up for your Planned Maintenance Agreement, just let us know how you would like to pay! Autopay. Autrenew. allows us to customize your billing. You may choose from monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually payment options. With flexibility like that, we’re certain we will find an option that fits any budget.
When you sign up for Autopay. Autorenew., you also qualify for Repairs for Life! Once a repair is made, the part and labor are guaranteed for the life of the unit. Additionally, You’ll receive a $150 credit towards a new system for each year of your completed Planned Maintenance Agreement up to $750!
For more information about Autopay. Autorenew., Repairs for Life and the $150 credit, or to sign up for your Planned Maintenance Agreement, call 314-352-1111 today.
Why do I need Maintenance?
In order to keep your furnace and air conditioner running efficiently and extend the life of each unit, regular maintenance is always necessary. Not only will a yearly tune-up prolong the life of your furnace and A/C, but keeping each unit clean will help lower costly utility bills. In addition to your furnace and air conditioner, making sure your plumbing and drains are seasonally checked, will prevent any major problems that might come up in the future.
When you receive an air conditioner or furnace clean and check, we’ll make sure everything is inspected for safety and efficiency. Take a look at what’s included in each 17-point A/C and furnace tune-up:
- Inspect inside cooling coil
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Clean and test condensate drains
- Inspect blower components
- Inspect condenser coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check filters
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect pilot operation
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat anticipator settings
- Inspect thermostat operations and inspect for cracked heat exchanger
Classic Aire Care is ready to assist you with your yearly maintenance. When you call, you can expect one of our friendly customer service representatives to quickly find an appointment time that works with YOUR schedule. Someone will even call you 30 minutes before the time your technician arrives so you’re prepared for his visit.