Air Conditioner Repair Services in St. Louis, MO
In the St. Louis area, central air conditioning makes the often hot and humid summers much easier to handle, especially on those occasional days when the temperatures soar above 100 degrees. Older air conditioning systems and those with spotty maintenance histories can easy become overwhelmed on the hottest days, leading to a breakdown.
If your AC system is not working properly, contact our team at Classic Aire Care for advice from an HVAC expert. We can quickly diagnose and repair almost any type of air conditioning equipment or heating system, and we provide quality, reliable HVAC repair services throughout the St. Louis area.
Contact our team today at 314-300-6755 for all your HVAC system service and repair needs!
Common Air Conditioner Problems in the St. Louis Area
Air conditioners tend to be reliable systems, but even with proper maintenance, normal wear and aging will eventually problems. Some of the most common include:
- The system fails to turn on: Can be caused by a tripped breaker, tripped pressure switch or an overheated compressor, as well as incorrect thermostat settings, a failed start capacitor or damaged compressor.
- Poor cooling performance: the air filter may be clogged, there may be obstructions in the ducts or vents, or the refrigerant level may not be correct.
- Unusual noises: Tapping or thudding may indicate a damaged belt in the air handler. Whining or screaming may indicate a damaged compressor. Buzzing may indicate a damaged start capacitor or electrical problem.
- Strange smells: A burning smell or smoke may indicate an electrical problem, while a musty smell may indicate moisture problems or mold growth.
- Frozen Evaporator: Can be caused by clogged air filters, duct obstructions, dirty condenser or incorrect refrigerant levels.
Some problems can be fixed by simply resetting the breakers, replacing the air filter or correcting airflow problems like blocked vents or obstructed ducts. If the problem is more serious, however, it is best to call an HVAC expert as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your air conditioning system.
For help with your AC unit, contact our team at Classic Aire Care today!
24-Hour, Emergency Air Conditioner Repairs in St. Louis, Missouri
Whether you have a broken blower belt, a frozen evaporator coil or a compressor failure, our professional HVAC technicians at Classic Aire Care can handle all your air conditioner repair needs. We offer service and repair for all types air conditioning equipment, including:
- Central air conditioning systems
- Packaged systems
- Rooftop AC units
- Ductless systems
- Heat pumps
- Air handlers
- And more!
We also offer 24-hour emergency repair services for problems that occur after business hours.
Contact us today for more information!
Call Classic Aire Care for Air Conditioning Repair Services in St. Louis
You can trust our team at Classic Aire Care for all your HVAC service and repair needs, including system repairs, replacements, maintenance, and more!
Contact us today at 314-300-6755 for an appointment.