Indoor Air Quality, Home Energy & Insulation Services in St. Louis, MO
Although taking care of your heating and cooling systems properly go a long way towards keeping your energy bills reasonable and minimizing indoor air pollution, sometimes that is just not enough. There are many ways that you can reduce indoor pollution to create healthy air, and with tools like a home energy assessment, you can also save energy improve your comfort.
At Classic Aire Care, our team of HVAC professionals offers a variety of indoor air quality, home energy analysis and insulation services that can help you keep your energy costs under control and reduce air pollutants in your home, including:
- Indoor air quality services that can help you solve indoor air problems with tools like air filters, improved ventilation, air cleaners, humidity control and more.
- Energy assessment services that can help you determine where your home is lacking insulation, is improperly sealed or is wasting energy.
- Insulation services that can make your home more energy-efficient and comfortable.
To learn more about our energy analysis and air quality services, contact us at 314-300-6755!
Indoor Air Quality Services for Your St. Louis Area Home
When many people think of air pollution, they consider only the outdoor air as the problem, without considering a single indoor source. In many homes, the air indoors is often far less healthy than the outdoor air, as it not only carries things like pollen, but also a number of indoor air pollutants, as well.
These particles aggravate health problems like asthma and allergies, and they can contribute to symptoms like congestion and dry skin. The most common indoor pollutants include:
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
- Insect droppings
- Mold spores
- Volatile organic compounds
At Classic Aire Care, we offer a number of systems that reduce indoor air pollution, including:
- Air filters that remove airborne particles
- Ventilation systems that provide fresh air and expel stale air
- Air cleaners that use UV light, ionization, static, or filters to remove pollutants
- Duct cleaning and air sealing that minimize dust and allergens
- Insulation services, which help control moisture and pollutants
We also offer humidifiers and dehumidifiers to maintain healthy humidity levels in your home, which prevents mold growth, condensation, dust mites and some health problems.
To learn more about our air quality services, contact us today!
Home Energy Services in the St. Louis Area
Reducing your energy usage can lower your utility bills and help the environment. Our team at Classic Aire Care can perform a home energy assessment to spot problems in your home such as:
- Poorly sealed or insulated walls, floors and ceilings
- Inefficient appliances, electronics and lights
- Missing weatherstripping or sealant on doors and windows
Once the energy analysis is complete, we can recommend energy saving upgrades, such as increased insulation, new appliances or programmable thermostats.
Insulation Services for St. Louis Homes
In the St. Louis area, the US Department of Energy suggests that your home should have R-38 to R-60 insulation in the attic, R-25 to R-30 in floors and R-13 or higher in walls. Many homes in the area lack insulation and are not properly sealed against vapors and air infiltration. Our insulation services at Classic Aire Care can help seal stud bays, pipes, electrical openings, doors, and windows in your home to protect air from leaking out or coming in.
Call Classic Aire Care
for Service in St. Louis, Missouri
Whether you need more insulation, an energy assessment, or an air cleaner, our team at Classic Aire Care can help.
Contact us at 314-300-6755 for an appointment!