Plumbing & HVAC Contractor in Town and Country, MO
With plenty of open spaces, parks, and a small-town feel, Town and Country is a popular and prosperous city just outside of St. Louis. For more than 90 years, our team at Classic Aire Care has been providing homeowners in the Town and Country area with quality HVAC, plumbing, and home comfort services. These include:
- Heating and air conditioning
- Plumbing and drain services
- Indoor air quality, insulation, and energy efficiency services
- 24/7 emergency HVAC and emergency plumbing services
- And more!
From Clayton Road to Ladue Road and beyond, we serve residential and commercial customers throughout the Town and Country area.
To learn more about our home comfort services, contact Classic Aire Care at (314) 300-6755 today!
AC & Heating Services in the Town and Country Area
When you have a problem with your heating or cooling system, it is best to call in a professional immediately. In many cases, small problems can lead to further system damage if they are not repaired swiftly. At Classic Aire Care, our technicians are highly trained, extremely knowledgeable and possess the latest NATE and industry certifications. We can quickly diagnose most heating and cooling problems, and we work with a variety of equipment.
We provide complete installation, maintenance, and repair services, and we can handle almost any HVAC problem—from a broken belt to a cracked heat exchanger.
Air Conditioning Services
Our technicians are trained to service traditional units, ductless mini-splits, heat pumps, or commercial HVAC equipment. Our services include:
- Air conditioner repair service
- Air conditioner installation and replacement
- Air conditioner maintenance
- 24-hour emergency air conditioning service
- Heat pump repair, installation, and maintenance
- Air handler repair, installation, and maintenance
- Ductless AC system installation, repair, and maintenance
- Planned maintenance agreements for cooling systems
Our NATE-certified technicians install thermostats, clean burners, replace blower motors, change air filters, and more. Additional heating services include:
- Furnace replacement
- Furnace repair
- Cleaning and repairing the air handler
- Boiler service, repair, or replacement
- Ductless heating services
- Heat pump repair, installation, or maintenance
- Planned maintenance agreements for heating systems
Contact us today for HVAC service in Town and Country!
Town and Country Plumbing Services
Nothing can derail your plans for a nice day at the Bellerive Country Club or the Edgar M. Quenny County Park like a major plumbing leak or a failed water heater. At Classic Aire Care, our team of licensed and insured plumbers can quickly identify the cause of your plumbing problems and offer you realistic, budget-friendly solutions. Our comprehensive plumbing services include:
- Gas, water, and sewer pipe repair and installation
- Inspection and maintenance of plumbing systems
- Sewer and drain repair and installation
- Drain and sewer cleaning
- Clog removal
- Installation of grease traps
- Video camera sewer inspection
- Detection and repair of leaks
- Installation and repair of water heaters
- Installation and repair of plumbing fixtures
- Emergency 24-hour plumbing service
- And more!
When you have plumbing problems, contact Classic Aire Care at any time, day or night!
Town and Country Energy Audits & Air Quality Services
Total home comfort requires more than just a quality HVAC system. It also requires good indoor air quality, plenty of insulation to hold the home’s temperature, and convenient tools to monitor and improve your energy efficiency. At Classic Aire Care, we offer a variety of home energy, air quality, and insulation services, including:
- Home energy audits and inspections
- Programmable thermostat installations
- Air sealing and insulation services
- Air purifier, air cleaner, and filtering services
- Humidity control services
- And more!
To learn more about how we can help reduce your energy costs, whether you live near Town and Country Crossing or Longview Farm Park, contact us today!
Call Today for HVAC & Plumbing Services in Town and Country, MO
From finding hidden plumbing leaks to replacing your furnace, our talented team at Classic Aire Care can help with all your HVAC, plumbing, and home comfort needs in the Town and Country area.
To schedule an appointment or request an estimate, contact our team at (314) 300-6755 today.
for Town and Country, MO
Our Reviews by City
Great employee, Cory
James - Town and Country, MO
Roger was thorough and explained what he was doing.
Victor - Town and Country, MO
Peg - Town and Country, MO
Tom is always nice, efficient and thorough - just super service!
Maintenance on Lennox gas furnace
West system: 1230: I found clog at exhaust transition piece. I unclogged transition drain outlet. Blew out all drain tubing and trapped. Tested operation. Installed customers new filter.
September 1, 2017: pumped down condensing unit on roof. Removed and replaced thermostatic expansion valve, using torch and brazing alloy. Attached sensing bulb outside of case. Evacuated low side to deep vacuum. Tested operation. ambient: 77.liquid line: 85 .suction line: 46 .metering device: TXV . Suction pressure: 119(40).head pressure: 280(92) . Return air: 72 .supply air: 55 .wet bulb: 61 .
Clean & check on 3 a/c systems
Clean & check on a/c system
Serviced amana gas furnace and replaced drain hose
Furnace maintenance on Lennox system
Need to order motor from manufacturer. 900rpm. Pt. 1011404 BLW0BB - Blower motor - 3/4 or 1 hp - $708.00
Ac and heating maintenance on Amana system
Maintenance on 4 Rheem A/C's