Reliable HVAC & Plumbing Contractor in Affton, MO
If you need home services in the Affton area, look no further than the team at Classic Aire Care. For over 90 years, we’ve helped clients with HVAC, plumbing, and other services by combining great technicians, products, and support. You need only check our customer reviews to understand why leaving your heating, cooling, drains, or water heater to our team is a great choice when you need reliable assistance.
Schedule Your Service Today!
Having heating troubles? At Classic Aire Care, we offer comprehensive heating services for the systems you rely on. Whether you’re looking for routine maintenance to keep your heating at peak reliability and efficiency, repairs to get things back to normal after a breakdown or malfunction, or complete replacement/installation services for a new unit, we’ll handle it.
We know residents in Affton use a variety of different heating solutions, which is why our well-trained technicians know the ins and outs of all of them:
- Classic gas and electric furnaces
- Highly efficient and comfortable boilers
- Heat pumps with unparalleled efficiency
Dependable Air Conditioning
The Missouri summer can be brutal without adequate cooling, so when your AC doesn’t meet your needs, it’s essential to get professionals on the job. Classic Aire Care provides the same suite of services for AC as we do for heating: maintenance, repairs, and installation/replacement. Whether you depend on a traditional central AC unit connected to an air handler, a heat pump pulling double duty, or ductless systems, we’ll handle everything necessary to keep your home cool.
Indoor Air Quality
Did you know that indoor air quality contributes substantially to your home’s comfort, health, and cleanliness? With indoor air quality solutions from Classic Aire Care, you’ll be able to breathe freely in your home instead of being exposed to excessive or inadequate humidity, chemical residue from household products, pet dander, dust, mold spores, and other contaminants and allergens.
When your plumbing isn’t up to standard or has a serious issue, the team at Classic Aire Care will help you make things right. Whether you’re looking for new fixtures, need a drain unclogged, or suspect a leak, our plumbing services have you covered:
- Installation: Plumbing problems often begin from poor installations or low-quality products; with our team, you can get what you want and enjoy it as it should for years to come.
- Emergency repair: Have a plumbing situation that can’t wait? Our team will be there fast to assess the situation and get your problem under control.
- Water heaters: Nothing ruins a day faster than finding out you don’t have hot water. We offer all the repair, maintenance, and installation services you need to keep your home well-supplied with piping hot water.
- Drain cleaning: Have drain issues? Let our plumbers cleanse them so they’re clear and free, and you can enjoy free-flowing drainage.
- Leak detection: If there’s a leak in your home, no matter how hidden, we’ll find it with the latest technology and techniques.
- And more!
Why Choose Classic Aire Care?
When you need home services in the Affton area, enjoy the superior experience of working with the Classic Aire Care team. Our trained, certified technicians ensure great results on every visit, big or small; that’s why we back our installations and other projects with solid guarantees.
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
Your AC has several components that operate independently; if the evaporator coils freeze or something compromises a heat exchanger, you’ll get air, but it won’t be cool. If the blower goes, you’ll have cool refrigerant in place but no air blowing it out.
What is the cheapest way of heating a house?
Heat pumps are the most efficient way to heat a home when temperatures are above freezing. Boilers offer the most significant efficiency after heat pumps but require a more considerable upfront investment than furnaces.
Can you repair a gas line?
If your gas line leaks, our team can handle the repairs or, if necessary, replace the line. Be sure you evacuate and have the gas cut off when you notice gas leaks in your home!